The course applies basic concepts related to databases. In particular, using the course you will repeat knowledge learned so far and consolidate issues related to databases, including primarily relational databases.
- Teacher: Marek Miłosz
- Teacher: Magdalena Zdeb
This course introduces the student to the issues related to environmental protection and European Union law concerning the environment and its protection. The scope of the course includes 13 e-learning lessons as well as 2 exams.
- Teacher: Magdalena Lebiocka
- To familiarize students with rules used in object-oriented design and development of computer application.
- Knowledge regarded applying the basic features of object-oriented.
- Basic ability of programming.
- The ability of logical and creative thinking.
- Teacher: Małgorzata Plechawska-Wójcik
The scope of the course
- 1. Legal aspects of work protection as well as rights and responsibilities of employers and employees.
- 2. Occupational hazard factors in the working environment that are dangerous for human health and life as well as ways to eliminate such factors.
- 3. Accidents at work, post-accident investigation procedures, first aid, occupational diseases.
- 4. OHS and ergonomics at a computer workstation.
- 5. Occupational risk assessment. Occupational health and safety management.
- Teacher: Mariusz Dzieńkowski